Thursday, May 10, 2007

The warning after

So I suppose I should have added a disclaimer, that I might not be posting daily. I'll post as often as A) I can, B) There's something to post. Posting simply for the sake of saying "yo" seems, well, a bit useless.

After all, at the moment there's only one person other person I know of that's reading this. True, it's "That I know of." But, given that I'm only two posts in and it's only been up for a few days, no point in worrying about those who are anxiously awaiting word that I don't know of.

I've got some thoughts floating around, and I'll drop them off here when they decide to condense into an actual idea instead of the fog-like state that they are right now. Points of considersation: What does Free Will mean to you? And for you?

No comments: