Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The start

And hopefully not the finish.

So what is this going to be? A sort of a "write by the seat of your pants" thing or a planned post that helps to sort out thoughts and create an intelligent composition? Probably a mish-mash of both of those.

Ever get the feeling that sometimes you have a bit too many ideas and never enough time/ability/mental focus to actually get them all out? That whole sheer distraction of the other ideas keeps you from getting out that one (or many) that you could have.

So I figured I may as well make this. I might be able to trap a few of my ideas, log 'em here and come back when I can work on them. In the meantime, they might serve to inspire others. You poor poor souls that are trying to read this. There was also the thought that maybe, just maybe, this would serve to help me to improve my writing abilities.

Well, we'll see what comes of this, shall we?

2 comments:

Karinthadillo said...

Everyone has to start somewhere: waiting to hear some words of wisdom and perhaps a few qoutable qoutes as well.

Nymaya Kayen said...

You and I; we are two of a kind!

Aha, 'qoutable qoutes'. The memories! I'm looking forward to more inspiring and thought-provoking posts.